Friday 17 October 2008

Start preparing for the foreign high school

Well, untill last year, I didn't have any feeling against the foreign high school. I was just considering to go to a normal high school where most of the middle school students go. I changed my mind(decided to prepare for the foreign high school) since I noticed my English abilty. Well I'm still not certained that I am good at English but I can say that I am more competent and hard-working(?) well hard-learning at this language than the normal student. It could be sound cocky to someone...but well I attended the international school for 5 years when I was 6 years old so I had an opportunity to contact many students from different country. Moreover I am really interested in this language. Thesedays many students try to attend the foreign high school just to go to a top university but I'm not one of those person. Well I'm dedicated to this language and this can be the reason why I want to get into that school. Frankly speaking I'm also a responisible person which most of the foreign high school prefer. To summarize, although I determined to get into the foreign high school late, I'd like to show my enthusiastic characteristic and let the foreign high school select me. ^^^;;

No comments: