Friday 17 October 2008

I'd like to be appraised as a ............... person

First I'd like to be appraised as an industrious person. Well I'm always dedicated at new work. And I like to be challanged to it and be hard-working at it.
Additionally, I'd like to be judged as an imaginable person who has an fantastic and fresh ideas. Well it could be called a creative person. Next, I'd like to be recognized as an optimistic person who are open-minded and understanding and always positive. Well this could be one of my strengths...and one of things that I like to maintain. The following words are well-organized, punctual and considerate.


1 comment:

eLearning said...

jiEun,

This is much better than how you used to talk about yourself! Don't say "Well" so much and don't doubt your abilities by saying things like, " this could be one of my strenghts." This IS one of your strengths so accept it! :) Nice work, my corrections follow:

First I'd like to be appraised as an industrious person. I'm always dedicated to my new work. And I like to be challanged by it and become hard-working from it.
Additionally, I'd like to be judged as an imaginative person who has fantastic and fresh ideas. In other words, I'd like to be considered a creative person. Next, I'd like to be recognized as an optimistic person who is open-minded, understanding and always positive. This is one of my strengths...and one of things that I would like to maintain. The following words are well-organized, punctual and considerate.