Wednesday 22 October 2008

Answering questions 1

68) If you had a big test in school the next day that you needed to study for, but your friend calls you and needs help with a serious problem, would you help your friend or study for your test?

Firstly, I would be very discorded whether to study or listen to my private friend's proble... If I were in that case may be I would rather study for the big test although I'll feel sorry to my friend. Because, I can get into my friends proble after the exam which is the day after tomorrow in this case. Also, I won't have any choice to take that big test again and this will really make me unhappy and hatred my friend because I will think my score had fallen due to my friend. WEll, some might think I'm really a selfish person but most of the others would agree in my opinion when they are in that case.

No comments: