Wednesday 15 October 2008

USING ADJECTIVES "curious"

I think i'm curious because if I see something new I like to be challanged to that and get into it. To tell you one of my experience, when I was drinking water with a straw, I suddenly wanted to know how could the substance ( in this case the water) come up to my mouth easily and also I imagined about the fact that whether we could drink an air with a straw. As I really wanted to know I researched it from the book, website, ask my teacher.. etc. Other experience is that when I entered the middle school, i knew that there was a chior. I couldn't control my mind that I immediately got into the chior and accumulated lots of good memories.

1 comment:

eLearning said...

JiEun,

Okay, first of all, don't lie about something as silly as being curious about drinking air through a straw. Actually, not only does it sound foolish but it could be offensive to some. People who have asthma attacks, often feel as if they are breathing air out of a straw because it is so hard for them to breathe. Many people have this condition and you never know if one of those people could be your interviewer! The second example was much better but a little lacking on the details.

I think i'm curious because if I see something new I like to be challanged by it and get involved with it. To tell you one of my experience, when I was drinking water with a straw, I suddenly wanted to know how could the substance ( in this case the water) come up to my mouth easily and also I wondered about whether we or not we could drink air with a straw. Because I really wanted to know, I did some personal research, using books, websites, and asking my teacher.

Another instance where i found myself being curious was when I entered middle school, i knew that there was a choir. I couldn't control my mind so I immediately got into the chior and now i have lots of good memories of that experience.